ADVERTISEMENT

Contact Period

cokermania

ROADRUNN
Gold Member
Dec 19, 2012
alamodomeaudible.com
The final contact period for 2015 recruiting kicked off this morning meaning that we are in the final stretch for this cycle. Just three weeks until the class can sign on the dotted line. Who would be the first kid you dialed up this morning to ask to come to campus for a visit? My first choice would have been Vontrell Williams but since the staff already took care of that I would pick Thomas Hutchings.

He's a 5'10", 200 pound LB that also rushed for over a thousand yards this season for Cedar Park, leading them to the 4A state championship, much to Mike's liking. Hutchings also had 173 tackles and was named Central Texas POTY. I got to see Hutchings play against Crosby at DKR and was incredibly impressed. The kid is simply a ball player with outstanding field vision and sideline to sideline speed. He's undersized for this level but if Marcos Curry is going to start this season then Hutchings could definitely do the same in a few years. To my understanding he only has FCS offers right now.

http://www.hudl.com/athlete/818434/thomas-hutchings

Any local guys that you feel UTSA is missing out on? Justus Parker maybe?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News