ADVERTISEMENT

OT - college football playoffs rant and tcu

roadrunner10

ROA
Gold Member
Dec 15, 2012
So I am a huge fan of Texas teams, and TCU is right behind UTSA as far as my fan hood so this might seem bias.

People's excuses that say why TCU or Baylor shouldn't be in. (A lot of these came from Aggies on texags.com who think they are better then anything in texas not all but a lot. )

Well TCU didn't win their conference.
Play a tougher schedule.
The big 12 sucks and doesn't mean anything for winning.
You have to play a conference.

On winning the bowl game, well Olé miss isn't a top 10 team this win didn't mean anything.

So now you have an idea of what this rant is aiming at.

Let's get started, all of the sec was excited when the playoffs came because teams that were good and maybe lost 1 game in confrence shouldn't be left out. So you are saying a team who didn't win their conference could be in? Well, what about win Mississippi state was number 4 in the playoffs and if Alabama would of lost the conference championship game. So sec doesn't get a team in their right? But big 12 said one true champion and the comishineer didn't choose a champion? Why should he choose a champion right off the bat I know what he was doing. He didn't want to give the committee a cop out reason to let money in.

Then they used that as an excuse. Well it's because they lost to baylor, there was only one undefeated team! Well its because they didn't play anybody. Who out of the top 4 played someone out of conference? Oregon did and fsu played Notre Dame. But but Aggies didnt play anyone, but they don't need to because of their conference. Well it's because they didn't play a conference championship game. That's fair I would like for them to play one but nothing in the rules say you have to play one ask pac 10 and big 10 past champions. Also change the rules to allow a 10 team conference to have a championship.

Well TCU beating Olé miss didn't mean anything they aren't that good. The same Olé miss who beat Alabama and Texas A&M? That was early and bama got better they got worse
When you say early you mean the same time TCU lost to baylor but that was different right?

Not saying Ohio state didn't deserve to be in because I think they will win today or have a good chance. I think TCU is that good to beat anyone there.

Why aren't kids like Malik Jefferson lining up to play for Gary Patterson!

Rant over

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News